Update: April 3, 2012
Four MORE Democrats arrested for Voter Fraud in Indiana
Prosecutors in South Bend, Ind., filed charges Monday against four St. Joseph County Democratic officials and deputies as part of a multiple-felony case involving the alleged forging of Democratic presidential primary petitions in the 2008 election, which put then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the Indiana ballot.
Update: February 3, 2012
A local Florida station invented an unprecedented way to check for voter fraud: jury excusal forms. NBC2 compiled a list of jury excusals based on not being a citizen of the United States and compared it to a list of registered voters in two counties. They discovered almost 100 illegally registered voters, many of whom had voted multiple times. “I vote every year,” one woman told NBC2, despite the fact that she is not a US citizen. The woman had told the court that she couldn’t serve on a jury because she wasn’t a US citizen, but she doesn’t seem to have a problem voting like one.
Based on the NBC2 investigation, local election offices say they’ll now request a copy of every jury excusal form where residents say they can’t serve because they’re not a citizen.
UPDATE January 9, 2012
8 Arrested for Absentee Voter Fraud in Madison County, Florida
I am not sure how I missed this one, but here is one to add to the growing list of individuals arrested for actual voter fraud- meaning they voted more than once in an given election.
The NAACP is up in arms over the arrests saying the FBI is some how suppressing minority voters by arresting and charging minorities for actually illegally voting.
November 1, 2011 – 8 were arrested for absentee voter fraud in Madison County, Florida.
The case began when the Florida’s Division of Elections notified FDLE ad FBI that “an extraordinarily disproportionate amount of absentee votes,” had been cast in the District 1 school board race. The eight suspects were arrested on November 1, 2011.
Before I post the names of those arrested for voting more than once in an election, they are ALL registered Democrats:
- Tina Johnson was arrested on 10 counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, and two counts of absentee ballots and voting violations.
- Johnson Jr. was charged with 11 counts of fraud in connection with casting votes, as well as corruptly influencing voting, and perjury by false written declaration.
- Williams was charged with 17 counts of neglect of duty and corrupt practices for allowing the distribution of these absentee ballots.
The following Madison residents were each charged with one count of proving a false report to law enforcement as well addition charges as listed:
• Shalonda Michaelle Brinson, 36, nine counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Judy Ann Crumitie, 51, four counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Laverne V. Haynes, 57, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Ora Bell Rivers, 41, seven counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, three counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Raven Simona Williams, 20, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration
Update: December 2011
7 Democrats Arrested in New York for actual Voter Fraud via Absentee Ballots
Democrats arrested, charged and 4 plead guilty to actual voter fraud in New York via absentee ballots!
Democrat Anthony DeFiglio, right, pled guilty to falsifying business records for his role in a ballot fraud case in Rensselaer County Court on Tuesday Dec. 20, 2011 in Troy, N.Y. His lawyer John Turi is at left.
4 Plead Guilty while the other 3 opt for a trial. The group forged signatures on applications for absentee ballots and on the ballots themselves in a 2009 primary of the Working Families Party, which was affiliated with now-defunct community group ACORN.